As you can not always go outside to play and since we do not want our children to spend the afternoon hooked to the console or computer, we have decided to look for an alternative of fun and fun able to contribute to the intellectual development of children. We have found it in the table games . Boa
As you can not always go outside to play and since we do not want our children to spend the afternoon hooked to the console or computer, we have decided to look for an alternative of fun and fun able to contribute to the intellectual development of children. We have found it in the table games.
Board games for children are of various types. There are games of chance, card games, concentration games, creativity games and also strategy games where children can develop their intelligence while exercising one of their Fundamental Rights, which is fun.
Benefits of strategy games for children
Toys are a good tool to stimulate the intellectual development of children. Strategy games are ideal for children to practice their deductive ability, logical reasoning and learn to achieve goals through elaborate plans. In addition, this type of games teach children how to solve problems, a very valuable ability that will be of great help in their adult life.
We can not forget at any time the play factor of the board games. One thing is that we take advantage of the game to develop certain skills of children and another thing is that we move away from the fundamental objective of strategy board games, which is fun. We have selected the strategy games that children enjoy the most.
6 strategy games for children
1. Settlers of Catán. It is one of the funniest table games where chance and strategy intervene. The objective of the game is to colonize a fictitious kingdom based on negotiations, strategies, proposals and a touch of luck.
2. Carcassone. Unlike most strategy games where the objective is to conquer territories, this game does not have a board, but it is formed with tiles as the conquest progresses.
3. Risk. In this case, it is a mission with high views, nothing more and nothing less than conquer the world based on an elaborate strategy. You have to go conquering territories while players are being eliminated, and at the same time children are learning geography in a very funny way.
4. Chess. Playing chess is one of the activities that most promote the intellectual development of a child. If the strategy that this game requires is too complicated for the age, you can always opt for a simpler game, the Ladies, but that shares the same objective.
5. Connect 4. It is another traditional board game that is played two. A face to face trying to place the 4 tiles of the same color in horizontal, vertical or diagonal while fighting to prevent the opponent from getting it before.
6. The Monopoly or the Palé.Strategy game where children should buy streets or stores and places, managing money well. They will be able to increase the value of their possessions by building houses and hotels. Great to review with them the mathematics.