Christmas is coming, and it's time to think about family dinners, gifts, home decoration ... children enjoy all these traditions, and to get involved and have more fun we can do crafts together. Christmas cards are a good way to have fun and make personalized greetings. This Christmas postcard has a
Christmas is coming, and it's time to think about family dinners, gifts, home decoration ... children enjoy all these traditions, and to get involved and have more fun we can do crafts together.
Christmas cards are a good way to have fun and make personalized greetings. This Christmas postcard has a hanging ball that will delight children because it is very original, you can also use it as part of the decoration.
Red or other colored cardboard
Scissors or cutter
How to make a Christmas card with a pendant ball
1. To form the base of our card, we are going to cut two rectangles of 16 x 10'5 in green and white. Fold cardboard over the narrow side, making two longitudinal marks on the cardboard, one at 2 cm. from the edge and the other one to 1 cm. Do the same on both cards at both ends.
2. Make a circle on the white card, which is on the side of the card, and cut it out. Do not forget that also in the white card you have to make the two folds at both ends of the card.
3. Cut out a circle of red cardboard or the colors you refer to, as long as they are not green or white. Its diameter must be less than that of the circle that we have cut out on the white card. Decorate the cardboard with drawings, cutting or cutting shapes or rolling a little string of colors around it. Make a hole with the punch near the edge and pass a piece of string or thread. Stick the ball hanging from the string on the back of the white card. Reco 4. Cut some stars of different colors on cardboard, and place them on the front of the white card as decoration.
5. Put the white cardboard on top of the green, so that they coincide, and practice two holes on each side with the punch, on the folded flap. Spend a few brads through the holes so that they are joined. If you do not have it, you can paste the cards with care.
6. Open the flaps, in this way, the ball will be hanging on the green background of the card. You already have a beautiful Christmas ornament.
Here is the video of how it's done, maybe you'll find it easier to follow it. And if you want to see many more Christmas postcard crafts, enter HERE