Ten girl names inspired by autumn
Will your daughter be born next autumn and have not yet decided what her name will be? The choice of the name of our future child is a difficult decision sometimes complicated. We can choose names of our relatives or ancestors, by names that we like for their sonority or by their origin, and sometim
Will your daughter be born next autumn and have not yet decided what her name will be?The choice of the name of our future child is a difficult decision sometimes complicated. We can choose names of our relatives or ancestors, by names that we like for their sonority or by their origin, and sometimes also for their meaning.
From Guiainfantil.com we propose below ten girl names inspired by autumn. The season of the year in which atmospheric phenomena such as rain or wind and the fall of tree leaves inspire some ideas of names that are sometimes unusual while others have widespread uses throughout the world.
10 girl names inspired by autumn
1. Dalia: is a flower of very colorful Mexican origin, considered by some to be the most beautiful flower of autumn. The origin of this name is Latin and means 'valley'. The Daliah or Dhalia form is also used.
2. Hortensia: is a Latin name that means 'jardinera'. It is also the name of a plant that is planted in autumn.
3. Zinnia: is a name of Latin origin. It means beautiful'. With this name mention is made of the Mexican flower that bears the same name and that blooms in autumn.
4. Aster: is another of the flowers of autumn. Its origin comes from the Greek meaning 'star', it refers to the shape of the floral head.
5. Daphne: is a name of Greek origin. In Greek mythology Daphne was the nymph of trees. It is a name used all over the world. Among the personalities that are called this highlights the Spanish actress Dafne Fernandez.
6. Iratze: is a name of Basque origin. In Euskera it means 'fern'. Another of the characteristic plants of autumn. Diana 7. Diana:
is a name of Latin origin. It symbolizes the muse of the forests that protects all plants. Diana was the name of the Latin goddess of the moon, forests and hunting, equivalent to Artemis in ancient Greece. 8. Masika:
is a name of African origin. It means 'the one born during the rain'. Undoubtedly autumn is the time of year of the rains. 9. Haizea:
It is a name of Basque origin. For Basque mythology Haizeak symbolizes the animated beings of the wind. 10. Sialuk:
is a name of Greenlandic origin and means 'rain'. It's an unusual name. Its use is not very widespread. It symbolizes one the atmospheric phenomena that together with the wind are the protagonists of the autumn season.