For many recent moms, the physical changes of pregnancy are a real nuisance. Recovering the weight after the birth of the baby is important for many women, and also eliminate the traces of fluid retention that cause imperfections such as cellulite. Although it is something completely normal that can
For many recent moms, the physical changes of pregnancy are a real nuisance. Recovering the weight after the birth of the baby is important for many women, and also eliminate the traces of fluid retention that cause imperfections such as cellulite. Although it is something completely normal that can also be experienced without having given birth, it is advisable to know what food can be taken to get rid of cellulite.
5 foods that eliminate cellulite after childbirth
- Tomato: the antioxidant properties of natural tomatoes help to reduce fluid retention. This food is ideal to reduce cellulite that appears inappropriately in pregnancy and that sometimes remains in the area of the legs, belly and buttocks after delivery. Some of their recipes can be in salads, accompanied by chickpeas, or in stuffed eggs. The Vitamin C with which the tomatoes count also helps the skin to be smoother.
- Vegetables: Several green leafy foods, such as broccoli or spinach, may appear in this group. These have natural diuretic properties, and are also anti-inflammatory, so they will not retain liquids and cellulite will disappear if we have a balanced diet rich in this type of food.
- Lemon: Citrus fruits are essential when reducing cellulite or orange peel skin. A lemon juice, or seasoning foods with it can help this imperfection as cellulite is disappearing after delivery. It is not the only fruit of the citrus group that removes cellulite, since in this enumeration we also find grapefruit or orange.
- Pineapple: It is the most diuretic fruit, which helps not only to lose weight, but also to the fact that cellulite is not established forever in the body. The pineapple has an active principal called bromelain and that helps cellulite disappear as if by magic, because it is natural anti-inflammatory.
- Yes to water, not to salt:But undoubtedly, to make liquids disappear from the body, and while cellulitis is only a bad dream, it is recommended to drink a lot of water. The intake of liquids as water contributes to the disappearance of retention, however incongruous it may seem, because although it is not noticed without being thirsty, dehydration helps the skin to produce this type of problems. In addition, the consumption of salt must also be reduced considerably, because this makes the dermis is precisely dehydrated, which favors cellulite.