Parents seek the best name for their baby. But choosing the name is not always an easy task given the many possibilities. Some prefer a traditional and familiar name, while others prefer rare but beautiful names. If what you like are the little known names, originals and with a very personal touch,
Parents seek the best name for their baby. But choosing the name is not always an easy task given the many possibilities. Some prefer a traditional and familiar name, while others prefer rare but beautiful names.
If what you like are the little known names, originals and with a very personal touch, we have compiled a list of 10 rare but beautiful names for children. Surely you find the ideal name for your baby.
10 Rare names for children
1. Brais. It is a name of Galician origin, very popular in Galicia, but in other places it is rare, original and very beautiful. It has a special charm, with an elegant and distinguished touch and brings a lot of personality.
2. Enzo. Although the name is of Germanic origin, this is its Italian variant. He refers to the well-known Heinrich or Enrique and has the charisma and sensuality that Italian tradition gives him. It is a simple but forceful name that may be perfect for your child.
3. Zigor. It is a name of Basque origin that appeals to its musicality. Of uncertain significance, Zigor brings a touch of mystery and seduction unusual in the names of children. Outside the Basque Country, it is a strange name but it is charming.
4. Yannick. This name is of French origin and despite its exotic character, it is the French version of one of the most frequent names for children, Juan. In this variant, Yannick multiplies Juan's attraction for its originality. In addition, it has a special strength that maintains all its personality.
5. Kilian. The name has a Celtic origin and has been transmitted to us through the medieval Irish tradition. It has a meaning related to combat and is a charismatic name that brings energy and personality to your child.
6. Eros. It is a name of Greek origin, well known for its meaning of love, but rare as a name for a child. Eros was in Greek mythology the winged genius who fluttered his bow around humans to make them fall in love, the same that in Rome they called Cupid.
7. Uriel. This name is of Hebrew origin and has a meaning that speaks of light and radiance. Although it appears already in the biblical writings, it has not been widely used as a child's name, so it maintains that strange and original touch that will enchant your child.
8. Janus. It is a Latin name that belongs to the oldest mythological tradition. Janus was an ancient Roman god with two faces that looked at opposite sides and personified both the beginning and the end. An original and rare name with a great personality.
9. Joel. The name has a Hebrew origin and we know it from the biblical writings. It has never been a very frequent name, but in recent times it is being rescued by those parents who look for names with meaning, little used, rare, but beautiful.
10. Elián. We find a remote Greek origin for this name whose meaning refers to Helios, the sun god. It is a beautiful name, little known, but not eccentric. In addition, it is a name that is charming and with a special energy.