The star and his new friends. Short story for children about friendship
Through this story we can show children importancia the importance of teamwork y, and solidarity. With this story you can teach the child that trabajo group work is one of strength and that, when you can not do something alone, you can achieve anything with your friends. Short story for children abo
Through this story we can show children importancia the importance of teamwork y, and solidarity. With this story you can teach the child that trabajo group work is one of strengthand that, when you can not do something alone, you can achieve anything with your friends. Short story for children about friendship.
The star and her new friends A long time ago a star fell from the sky
in the middle of a forest. The blow was tremendous and in the act began to be born a very red bump.
The animals that were sleeping there soon woke up with the noise. - What happened? -asked all surprised.
- There, in the middle of the forest, there is a light, but the light of the fireflies is smaller, "said Mrs. Ardilla. Mrs. Fox, Mr. Owl, Grandpa Bird Woodpecker, Mrs. Weasel and Mrs. Squirrel came at once to find out what had happened. The star upon awakening saw that many eyes were watching her. - Where am I? Who are you? - said the star, surprised.
- We are the friends of the forest and you are in our house - said Mrs. Weasel.
- But I can not be here !, I must hang in the sky next to my mom the Moon and my sisters the stars - he explained.
- Do not worry! we will help you climb to heaven
- they sang all at once - but first we will cure you - added Mrs. Fox.
While all the little animals of the forest held a meeting under the old pine, to see how they could raise the star to the sky, Mrs. Ardilla bandaged the star's bump with a pretty green ribbon that she had made from the leaves of a beech tree.
Some pointed to the grandfather Carpenter Bird climbing on his back and flying over the trees, but he was old and knew he could not climb so high. Others wanted Mrs. Squirrel to climb with the star among the branches of the tallest trees, but they feared that it would strike again.
They were hours thinking about possible solutions, but nothing seemed to work.
Mr. Owl, who had been silent all the time, finally dared to speak:
- We will all sneeze at once and cause the earth to move and thus eject the star upwards. But we must sneeze very hard, so that our snorting drives it very high.
Everyone applauded the idea and agreed to sneeze very, very hard, counting to three. - One, two and three, "said Mr. Owl. - Achisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss! - the little animals in the forest sneezed.
jumped into the air and climbed to heaven
with her sisters thanks to the help of all her new friends in the forest.