The decision to name the baby is a problem for many parents who are lost among the thousands of options in children's names. Some prefer modern names , others prefer traditional names, some want compound names and others prefer short names. Short names are always a good option for your child, since
The decision to name the baby is a problem for many parents who are lost among the thousands of options in children's names. Some prefer modern names, others prefer traditional names, some want compound names and others prefer short names.
Short names are always a good option for your child, since all of them are very strong and reinforce the personality. It is about the beauty of simple names and that is why we have prepared a list with 10 short names for children who stand out for their popularity.
10 short names for babies children
1. Iker. It is one of the most frequent names for children thanks to the popularity of some public figures. It is a name of Basque origin that has crossed the local borders to become one of the names most liked by children.
2. Juan. This traditional and familiar name never goes out of style and admits many combinations, although due to the strength it has, it is capable of contributing personality on its own. His Hebrew origin and his long tradition keep him as one of the most popular names of all time.
3. Leo. Although in principle it was a diminutive, over time it has become a name with its own entity. It has a Latin origin and emanates a special energy, although its growing popularity is because it is the name that Penelope Cruz chose for her child.
4. Raúl. It is another of those names of always, well known for having a long tradition but that never go out of style. It is of Germanic origin and has a meaning related to the brave character of the wolf, so it comes loaded with a great personality.
5. Adam. This name finds a Hebrew origin and is equivalent to the biblical name Adam, the first man. It is a short and simple name that maintains its firmness without losing popularity with the passage of time.
6. Hugo. It is one of the most attractive names for children. Its Germanic origin speaks of intelligence and brilliance and its simplicity only increases the personality of this name that is very topical.
7. Ivan. This traditional name, but which is still modern, is of Russian origin and is only a variant of Juan. The name brings distinction and elegance and a very personal touch, perfect for your child.
8. Luca. It is the Italian variant of Lucas, a name of Latin origin that wins positions in the list of frequent names for its simplicity and forcefulness. The elegance that follows makes it one of the most attractive modern names for children.
9. Eric. This name is of Scandinavian origin and has a meaning that speaks of eternal power. It is a short, simple and very sophisticated name that is gaining popularity until becoming a frequent name. Despite having a long tradition, Eric is still considered a modern name.
10. Enzo. This name has a curious origin. It is the Italian version of the German name Heinz which in turn is the diminutive of Heinrich. It is, therefore, a name with a history that will bring a great personality to your child.