The skin becomes much more sensitive in pregnancy due to hormonal changes . The state of the dermis can vary greatly during the nine months of pregnancy, becoming very dry, appearing spots or even with problems of excess fat. To improve the skin, there is nothing better than taking advantage of the
The skin becomes much more sensitive in pregnancy due to hormonal changes. The state of the dermis can vary greatly during the nine months of pregnancy, becoming very dry, appearing spots or even with problems of excess fat.
To improve the skin, there is nothing better than taking advantage of the natural foods and resources that we have at home to make exfoliants that make the dermis of the pregnant woman healthier and more beautiful. In Guiainfantil.com we find the definitive recipe for a exfoliating home that improves the skin in pregnancy.
How to make a homemade exfoliant for the pregnant skin step by step
1. Use a bowl for the ingredients: You will need honey, sugar, milk, coconut oil and vanilla essence. It is necessary to apply just a few touches of each of them, because otherwise it will be too doughy. Depending on the number of times we want to use it, or the areas of the body in which we are going to apply it, so will the quantities.
2. Join the milk with honey and sugar. Taking as a reference a glass of water, we can pour between two glasses of milk in the bowl so that we can hold the mixture, and apply three tablespoons of honey. These amounts will be valid for small areas of the body of the pregnant woman or to use them more than once. Then, we will mix it until a paste is generated, which will be the one that we will combine with at least four large tablespoons of sugar to be consistent. The roughness of the sugar will be the one that really makes the trick work, because it is the one in charge of eliminating the dead skin of the dermis, and the one that gives back its softness.
3. Add vanilla essence and coconut oil. The reason for applying coconut oil is that it will help the exfoliant made with honey, sugar and milk have greater healing properties on the skin, and the vanilla essence will leave a spectacular aroma on the skin of the pregnant woman for several hours. It is not necessary to add much more to the mix than a splash of coconut and just a touch of vanilla.
4. Let it rest in the fridge. For a good exfoliant to act and penetrate deeply into the skin, it is necessary that it be the colder the better. Therefore, it is better to store the mixture in the refrigerator for a few hours until it is cold and compact enough to be applied.
5. Spread your body with the mixture. If we want to exfoliate the dead skin from certain parts of our body, we must apply the paste in question with the help of a spatula in the desired area. It is necessary to make a circular massage very smooth and constant so that it penetrates the layers of the dermis and then we will remove it with water to dry it with a towel. We have to apply moisturizer after the homemade trick, so that does not irritate the skin. We can repeat the process a few days later until the mixture is finished, which must always be kept cold so that it does not lose its regenerative properties.