Children are a source of joy, happiness, satisfaction and learning, but they also create many insecurities, burdens and worries for parents. And it is that the welfare of our children is a maxim . To think that their health may be lacking, that they are unhappy or that they have problems at school,
Children are a source of joy, happiness, satisfaction and learning, but they also create many insecurities, burdens and worries for parents. And it is that the welfare of our children is a maxim.
To think that their health may be lacking, that they are unhappy or that they have problems at school, takes away our sleep and makes us suffer. The phrase is very common but totally true: 'the father we want the best for our children'.
What worries parents about children?
Javier Urra, doctor in psychology and pedagogue therapist, has written a book 'Practical answers for fatigued parents' in which he tries to give solution and help to all parents regarding fundamental issues of the children. Guiainfantil has spoken with Urra to find out, according to his experience with parents and children, what issues are most worrying to today's parents and moms.
1. That the son dies. It is the greatest fear and anguish for a father.
2. The physical and mental well-being of your child. That he is born healthy and healthy and that he has no accident that deprives him of it.
3. The happiness of the children. Situations such as suffering because friends turn their backs on him, being harassed at school or being rejected by a girlfriend or boyfriend worry parents.
4. The studies. If the child is lazy and does not comply with their studies, or want to work or perform their tasks, but just lying or playing parents are anguished.
5. A bad relationship with the children. That the son turns against his parents, vejes them or humiliates them. It is another source of concern.
6. Drugs. Almost all children, sooner or later, come into contact with drugs. Parents are concerned that their child does not know how to say no and gets into a spiral from which they can not get out.
7. Rejection. Parents are overwhelmed that the behavior of their children or a change in their behavior leads them to be rejected by society.
8. Failure as parents. Do not do well as a parent and that the child feels disappointed.
9. Separation of the couple. That the rupture of the couple itself can lead to emotional injuries in the child.
10. It depends on each family. That the child does not have the same religious beliefs as their parents, that they have a bad relationship with their grandparents or that the brothers misbehave. These are concrete situations that occur within each family.