Throughout pregnancy, the body undergoes physical and hormonal changes and this can lead the pregnant woman to suffer from molest certain discomforts such as nausea and dizziness, constipation, hemorrhoids, heartburn or cramps . Conventional medicine has few remedies for this discomfort as many medi
Throughout pregnancy, the body undergoes physical and hormonal changes and this can lead the pregnant woman to suffer from molest certain discomforts such as nausea and dizziness, constipation, hemorrhoids, heartburn or cramps . Conventional medicine has few remedies for this discomfort as many medications can affect the development of the baby and are contraindicated throughout pregnancy. That is why natural remedies and homeopathy become the perfect solution for the discomfort of pregnancy.Natural remedies to prevent nausea of pregnancy
- Ginger, especially in the form of cookies (solid and dry food) is a good remedy for nausea.
- Anti-aging or acupressure bracelets that stimulate an acupuncture point on the wrist (Neiguan P6)
- Magnesium chelate: especially in vomiting that last past the first trimester.
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine): it can be taken in tablets, or in specific vitamin complexes for pregnancy but it is also present in foods such as brewer's yeast, wheat germ, banana, potatoes, green leafy vegetables ...
Remedies natural to avoid constipation in pregnancy
- Fasting sesame seeds or linen helps to avoid constipation.
- Magnesium chelate: present in nuts, chocolate or soy. It is marketed in herbalists in the form of tablets or in a trace element. We have to take a precaution and it is not to mix it with dairy products.
Home remedies for pregnancy hemorrhoids
- Tea tree oil: a few drops in hot water and with a sponge treat the area by applying to touches and not scrubbing. It can be done twice a day.
- Rescue Remedy ointment, we apply a couple of times a day in the area.
- Important to prevent constipation and therefore prevent the onset of hemorrhoids: increase water intake, doing aerobic exercise and taking some cited remedy or flax seeds fasting.
Home tricks to alleviate urine infections in pregnant women
Urine infections are not uncommon in pregnancy, and it is important to treat them early and even prevent them.
- American cranberry: you can take capsules, tablets, concentrates. It is also useful to drink red fruit infusion while the symptoms continue, when they begin to be noticed or as a prevention.
- Bearberry or uva ursina: it is a natural antibiotic. It is sold in powder herbalists, in capsules (2 tablets c / 8h) or in liquid (1 dropper in 1 cup / 8h).
Natural remedies for candidiasis in pregnant women
In the case of candidiasis or fungal infections can be treated in this way:
- Take probiotics, which are purchased in herbalist or pharmacy.
- Vaginal probiotics, the action is local.
- Eliminate refined sugars, yeasts (bread, among others) from the diet.
- Add to the diet lacto-fermented foods: promote the growth of good intestinal bacteria, help with digestion and reinforce the immune function, such as an increase in the B vitamins, digestive enzymes, fatty acids, omega-3, lactic acid and other immune chemicals. These fight against harmful bacteria and cancer cells.
Homemade tricks for pregnancy cramps
- Magnesium chelate or magnesium in trace element. Hacer - Exercise to improve circulation, in case it is due to poor circulation and cramps arise for this reason.