The most logical thing is to take our son to the pediatrician to do tests and try to discover the origin of this pain . But while, we can try to alleviate this annoyance. There are foods that favor the stomach. We tell you which ones. What foods to give the child when his stomach hurts Evidently, co
The most logical thing is to take our son to the pediatrician to do tests and try to discover the origin of this pain
. But while, we can try to alleviate this annoyance. There are foods that favor the stomach. We tell you which ones. What foods to give the child when his stomach hurtsEvidently, common sense makes you reject foods that can damage the stomach, such as those that include many fats or spices such as pepper. But ... what foods relieve stomach pain?
It is a fruit able to reduce stomach inflammation. It is also recommended in the case of stomach ulcers. You can prepare a papaya juice, liquefying the fruit. With half papaya, a glass of water and a teaspoon of honey, will have a delicious juice against stomach pain. You can add if you want some flax seeds, a powerful anti-inflammatory.
2. Chicken soup:Most children like soup. A soup can be nutritious, light and very beneficial in case of gastritis. Prepare a soup of fine noodles and use boiled chicken to provide protein. The soup is easily digested and is good against nausea.
3. Pear and banana: Two excellent fruits against stomachache, and also sure that your child likes. Bananas, provided they are not too ripe (which are rather green), also have enzymes that are beneficial against inflammation of the gastric mucosa. The pear, on the other hand, is a fruit recommended to people with a 'delicate stomach'. You can make a smoothie with a banana and a pear, adding a glass of water.
4. White rice:White rice is good against gas and stomach acids. Therefore, it is recommended in the case of gastric problems. Do not give it with tomato, but with a little olive oil.
5. Honey: One of the great myths that exist around honey is that it is a "strong" food for the stomach. Not only is it false. Honey gives you an innumerable list of benefits. Among them, it strengthens the immune system, eliminates toxins and reduces inflammation. Also the stomach! Give it diluted in a little warm water in the morning.
6. Chamomile tea: It is the plant that has the most benefits for the stomach. Protective and repairing of the gastric membrane. It is recommended in case of 'embarrassment' or indigestion, nausea and vomiting.
7. Coconut water: Coconut water has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. In addition, it is very moisturizing, more than any isotonic drink that we give to children when they vomit. The coconut purifies, cleans the stomach and provides energy.